Friday 21 October 2016

I finally get a break from Study

I don't think I'll study any more this isn't for me but before you think I've quit, here's what I'd like you to know.
My interest in Cyber security is burning so terribly I just want to pop. So many interesting things and now I am looking at the security of IoT (Internet of Things). And no, I am not jumping the gun. I am going out there into the industry to know about about all these new phrases, technology and applications going on.

I'm jumping right into programming as well, well I think I'll stick to scripting. I'll be using this blog to post my updates as I find new things. Sit back and enjoy the ride because I am sure it is going to be challenging, interesting and captivating.
This is what I love and this is who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment