Monday 14 August 2017

Before I leave work, I've got some progress to share

So, like you all know, I've been in this pond of Salesforce logs pull to S3. It has been an amazing and heartbreaking adventure.
So far, I've been able to get through using curl scripts and finally with python.
I found a helpful git script that I modified to mine, if you can find it, it's called ELF.

I successfully got Salesforce logs onto my VM, the next hurdle was to upload to S3. So far not much is automated (that's for another day).
I successfully got SF logs automated to S3 from my VM. I setup a cron job for this but I'm still working my way out with lambda function (I guess because it sounds way too mathematical I have slightly given up on it but I'll work hard to get a victory :) ).

That's my day in brief, after turning up at work way past midday. It's time to finally go home and get ready for tomorrow. A new day, fresh start, fresh tasks and more hurdles to accomplish great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment