Friday 4 August 2017

My mistake with Salesforce

I never fully understood the consequences of refreshing your Salesforce sandbox or production.
I learnt that this week and tried everything under the sun to get away with it without affecting customers of my organisation.
Oh well, I learnt well. I found out that it is possible to discard a refresh only when the refresh has gone through (that long wait of panic!). Everything on the staging Sandbox remains the same, thank God!

For you to know:
If you don't already know, when the sandbox refresh is done --> Quickfind --> sandboxes --> discard
The discard option will be next to the activate option after the refresh has gone through. DO NOT ACTIVATE if you don't intend losing data especially if you do not intend copying information from your production to your staging or whatever sandbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment